Tuesday 13 September 2011

Now what?

It has been almost 2 weeks since I wrote my last blog.  Since then, I have done a few things from the list such as, made some really yummy soups, had 4 wonderful days with Sara, visited with many friends, gone on hikes and bike rides, read, gardened and enjoyed the good weather.  Today it is raining.  I have many projects to do in the house but am procrastinating.  This is challenging!  I am feeling a little useless and not earning money is hard.  Seems a bit crazy that I feel healthy and fairly energetic and not contributing to society or the household.  I do feel like I still have earning power so don't want to do volunteering yet.  My intuitive self says, "give it time, have a long rest, get into it, relax and enjoy for a while.  Be open to the opportunities that will arise." 
What I am loving is not having to get up in the mornings, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with Gerry on the back deck, reading and having the freedom to do what I want.  On thursday I will go to the annual meeting of the SGB Community Health centre where I remain a member of the board for another year.  I am sure there will be a few things that I will get involved with but again, not a big committent.  I have no need to get back to the job I did before.  I figure that I would like to do something totaly new, away from young children and families, something useful but not so intense and that is fun.  I realize I am all over the place with this and I would love to hear any comments. 
On Monday I will sign up for Tia Chi.  Looking forward to that.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment